Resurrect your being by feeling / dancing within the energy of nature’s bounty. The melody is there every day, but normally goes unnoticed. Walk into a channel corn or breathe in a mystery of trees and feel as it does, with supernatural life. Some encouragement comes from Fitness Club Fiasco‘s fantastic single “Resurrection Body” off their new LP “Modern Thought“.
If you like what you hear and see from the video, make sure you dive deep into the other links from Toronto’s Fitness Club Fiasco on Indie Underground below. That’s where you’ll also see a couple concert listings that feature FCF playing a show with Kalle Matteson and a different show with The Dears!
Audio only (Purchase):
Listen to more Fitness Club Fiasco on Indie Underground:
- Fitness Club Fiasco – “Modern Thought” LP
- Fitness Club Fiasco – “Goldmine”
- Fitness Club Fiasco – “Forest City”
- Thurs. Nov. 12 – The Rivoli, Toronto, ON w Kalle Matteson – Facebook Event
- Fri. Nov. 28 – The Casbah, Hamilton, ON w The Dears – Facebook Event